I would like to take the time to convey my appreciation to JET (formerly QuatroTec) for their prompt and professional way of handling our business, they are quick to handle any demands we send their way, and we are often complemented on our lovely logo mat. I manage a transport company for event services, all our drivers are wearing rent &…
For the Toughest Jobs on Earth.TM
Every day, your company sends workers out into the field in coveralls designed to keep them safe, and the coveralls come back stained with grease and sweat, sometimes torn, or not at all. Managing the whereabouts and cleanliness of 300 or 3,000 pairs of coveralls isnâ€™t exactly your shop foremanâ€™s favourite task. Fortunately, itâ€™s our specialty.
Now, in addition to superior coverall cleaning services, JET offers a complete coverall management system to issue, collect, clean, mend and track your entire teamâ€™s coveralls.
With a custom coverall management system from the industrial laundry experts preferred by hundreds of Alberta oil and gas companies, you can lighten the load of your parts person as well as save time and money.
Why choose JET to manage your coveralls?
Cut costs. Footing the bill for hundreds of overalls to be issued and cleaned every adds up. With an effective tracking system, youâ€™ll minimize the number of coveralls you have to reissue because unlike the other guys, JET wonâ€™t lose them.
Keep your staff happy. Leave collecting, cleaning and tracking your teamâ€™s coveralls to the experts so your foreman or parts person can get back to doing what they do best.
Improve health and safety. Your workers wonâ€™t have to wait to go out into the field in coveralls that are clean and in good condition. Plus, we use an effective, solvent-free wet-cleaning process thatâ€™s better for your team and the environment.
Coverall management throughout the heart of Alberta
Our industrial laundry facility is conveniently located in Red Deer, Alberta, but we offer our coverall management services anywhere within a three-hour radius of us, including oil and gas companies in Medicine Hat, Lethbridge, Whitecourt, Strathmore, Calgary, Lloydminister, Leduc and Edmonton.
How JETâ€™s coverall cleaning and management system works
- We work with you to design a custom coverall management system that works best for your operations.
- Choose to purchase and issue overalls on your own, or reduce costs even further by supplying workers with purchased or rented coveralls from our full line of safe and durable coveralls from the industryâ€™s most trusted brands.
- Each pair of overalls is given a tag that includes the size, service date and the workerâ€™s name.
- You can drop off or we can collect your teamâ€™s coveralls and bring them to our industrial laundry facility. Every pair under our roof receives a six-digit code and itâ€™s transferred from solvent-free coverall cleaning to mending by human hands that maintain strict quality control and tracking standards.
- A spreadsheet we share with you keeps track of each workersâ€™ overalls so at the click of a mouse or a phone call, you always know where every pair is.
- The overalls are dropped off at your door or in your locker room so workers always have access to clean, protective coveralls that are their own.Â
Contact your JET representative so you can learn more about improving productivity, safety and spending for your company. Â Â